Digital VINES for Humanity
Digital Edition of VINES for Humanity Puzzle Game
VINES for Humanity is a puzzle card game to help us level up our human intelligence before we undoubtedly destroy our future. Learn about the game HERE >
What are VINES:
- VINES are individual artworks from the Grapevine Wall, the images on the VINES connect to form a larger image.
- Each of the large images serves as a wall for a 360-degree canvas and a chapter in an epic story.
- Each VINE has its own backstory, so be sure to visit this page to learn more about them or to see them in Augmented Reality.
- Connect the VINES as fast as you can. Each time you play, you'll get faster.
- Move up the difficulty levels to master the puzzle.
- Enter your points into the Global Scoreboard
- Mouse Over and hold Left-click to manipulate VINES
- The Mouse Scroll Wheel changes the camera's distance to the gameboard
- Right-click and drag to pan the camera across the gameboard
- Tip: To reset the camera's height and position, hold the Spacebar
Support this young rising star
Meet Zach(check out his profile here), a junior at Lanier High School in North Georgia. Zach helped me bring the digital puzzle to life through his game development skills and strong work ethic. He began his journey into this emerging high-tech field at the age of 16 when he decided to use COVID's lockdown to learn the ways of game development. Now he is taking what he has learned and applying the latest cutting-edge techniques in creating new 2D and 3D projects.
Please consider supporting this game. All proceeds will go directly to Zach and help him continue his pursuit for mixed reality and gaming greatness.
Thank you again, Zach, for your hard work and dedication to getting this out for all to enjoy.
Artist / Creator of the Grapevine Wall
On New Year's Day 2030, the completed canvas will reveal the full story of what is happening right now, which will be documented for future generations. What will the story teach us about ourselves? Will we have won the game, or will civilization as we know it be lost forever
- Version 2.0 ReleaseJul 05, 2021